1. This website is operated by Swarnim Partners and Associates. References to “Swarnim” pertain to the legal entities that constitute Swarnim Partners and Associates.
2. The Bar Council of India (BCI) strictly prohibits advocates/law firms from engaging in any form of solicitation/advertisement.
3. When you access this website (www.swarnimlegal.com) or any of the web pages associated with it (collectively referred to as the “Website”), you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions.
4. You confirm that you are seeking information about Swarnim on your own, without any solicitation/advertisement/inducement from Swarnim or its employees.
5. The content available on this website has the sole purpose of giving information only and should not be considered an advertisement or solicitation. This information available on the website should not be considered legal advice. Swarnim cannot be held liable for any consequences that may arise from actions taken based on the information given on the website.
8. Swarnim makes no claim regarding the accuracy of the information, services, or other content contained on this website.
9. The content on this website is provided by Swarnim in good faith on an “as is” basis for general informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for or constitute legal or professional advice. Please note that such information can become outdated quickly. You must independently assess the information provided and rely on it at your own risk.
10. Swarnim will not be held directly or indirectly liable, whether in contract, tort, equity, or otherwise, for any damages arising from the use of this website, the content provided on this website, or any other websites linked from this Website. This includes but is not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages.
11. This general disclaimer is not limited or modified by any specific warnings or disclaimers elsewhere on this website.
12. This website is the copyright property of Swarnim, and all rights are reserved. You are granted access to this website solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Without our written permission, you may use anything from any part of this website. Additionally, you may not commercialize any information, products, or services obtained from this website.
13. All rights to this website and its content, including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, know-how, database rights, trademarks, source codes, and any other intellectual property rights mentioned above, are reserved by Swarnim.
14. The trade names, trademarks, service marks, and other product and service names and logos (referred to as “Marks”) displayed on the website belong to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered and may belong to Swarnim or other entities.
15. No content on this website should be interpreted as granting any license or right to use another person’s or entity’s trademark displayed on this website without their express permission.
16. You are not permitted to remove, change, or conceal the Marks or any notices indicating proprietary rights on any content of this website.
17. This website may include links to other websites for your convenience, but these links may not be regularly updated or maintained.
18. Swarnim does not endorse, recommend, or approve any information, products, or services referred to on linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website linked from this website.
19. You are not allowed to link the homepage or any other parts of this website without prior written consent from Swarnim.
20. Unless otherwise stated on this website, Swarnim has no relationship with the owners or operators of linked websites and does not possess control over or rights to those linked websites.
22. If you express interest in products or services through your use of this website, you consent to Swarnim sending commercial electronic messages (including messages about Swarnim products and services and the products and services of third parties) to the electronic addresses you have provided to Swarnim or for which you or your employer (or your employer’s related bodies corporate) are the relevant electronic account holder.
23. These terms and conditions, as well as any disputes, controversies, proceedings, or claims arising from or relating to these terms and conditions, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law.
24. The courts of Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us concerning these terms and conditions.